ICT PROJECT SERVICES
Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
Providing expertise in the field of information technologies: writing, modifying, testing and supporting software; planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software and communication technologies; on-site management and operation of clients’ computer systems and/or data processing facilities; and other professional and technical computer-related activities.
Computer programming activities
Includes the writing, modifying, testing and supporting of software.
– designing the structure and content of, and/or writing the computer code necessary to create and implement:
- systems software (including updates and patches)
- software applications (including updates and patches)
- web pages
– customizing of software, i.e. modifying and configuring an existing application so that it is functional within the clients’ information system environment.
Computer consultancy and computer facilities management activities
– Planning and designing of computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software and communication technologies
The units classified in this class may provide the hardware and software components of the system as part of their integrated services or these components may be provided by third parties or vendors. This class often install the system and train and support the users of the system.
– Provision of on-site management and operation of clients’ computer systems and/or data processing facilities, as well as related support services
Other information technology and computer service activities
Includes other information technology and computer related activities, such as:
– computer disaster recovery
– installation (setting-up) of personal computers
– software installation